Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Shiloh376  
#1 Posted : Friday, April 10, 2009 2:27:42 PM(UTC)
Shiloh376

Groups: Registered

OK. Here goes.

Bought a Bosch dishwasher in 2002 and have no idea what the model number is. I have looked all over the door (as suggested in another post) but I don't see anything at all. No letters, no mumbers, no print of any kind. Anyone know where this might be hiding? That's the first problem.

This Bosch has never really worked right. We've had various problems over the years. This time it just decided to stop working, i.e., it sounds like it is running correctly but it is not. Discovered this in the morning when I got up and found it still running from the night before, but nothing was clean. The soap dispenser does not open. It doesn't drain properly. About six months ago the dishes were not getting cleaned on the "Regular" setting so we tried the "power scrub" just to see what it would do. The dishes were better than ever. We've been using that setting ever since. Any thoughts? Ideas?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.