Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
pawson  
#1 Posted : Monday, September 5, 2011 9:57:31 AM(UTC)
pawson

Groups: Registered

Is there full instructions on how you replace the door on a Bosch dishwasher?
I stupidly removed all screws on the inside panel to get at the door buttons that had broken.However my mistake was removing two screw that attached to the hinge. As soon as they were removed the release of tension on that hinge caused it to snap back inside the dishwasher. The other hinge is still attached so I have had to place a two foot stick between the released hinge and the counter top to prevent the door from twisting. I can pull the hinge down but fail to see how one is supposed to fit the screw holes on the door over the hinge, screw it in place while holding the hinge down, not to mention keep the plastic guard in place that fell out. One cannot get at the holes on the hinge when the hinge is receded back into the door. I figure there must be an easy way to fix this but it is not obvious.
Thanks for the help.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.