Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
roadrunner_trax@yahoo.com  
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 3, 2011 7:44:44 PM(UTC)
roadrunner_trax@yahoo.com

Groups: Registered

Hello,
My dishwashers control panel does not respond, including no lights. When I shut the door the pump sounds like it is draining, but there is no water in the dishwasher.

I went online and found a website where I was able to ask an 'expert' and they said that the issue sounds like a control board issue. They linked your site with the part needed.

When I installed the part I ordered from your company there was no change in the function of my dishwasher. I called your company and they said that the wrong part was ordered. They helped me return the part and get the correct part. When I installed the new circuit board, there was still no change in the function of my dishwasher (still sounds like it is draining when door is shut, but no response from touch buttons). I got the fuse checked and it is good. I contacted the 'experts' from the website and they said it is still a circuit board problem, that maybe there is something wrong with the board I got. I contacted your company and they sent me a new board in case the other one was defective. I have installed the newest board and it still has not changed the problem.

One of the people that I talked to from your company said that I might need a new control panel with the cord that plugs into the pins.

I would like to get my dishwasher back...please help!

Thanks
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.