Discuss

Bosch SHU43C02UC /22 won't shut off - need schematic or wiring diagram

in

Dishwasher Repair

. "

Newbie here - our Bosch SHU43C02UC /22 FD 860101855 will not shut off. Display will hold @ 1. I have

..."

Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras
Appliance Repair Forum > Appliance Repair Help > Dishwasher Repair » Bosch SHU43C02UC /22 won't shut off - need schematic or wiring diagram

Post New Thread  Reply By reading any content on this site you agree to AppliancePartsPros.com, Inc. disclaimer and Terms of Use.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2011, 05:27 AM

af1129 is on a distinguished road
Default Bosch SHU43C02UC /22 won't shut off - need schematic or wiring diagram
Brand: Bosch   Age: 5 - 10 years   

Appliance Parts from AppliancePartPros.com

Newbie here - our Bosch SHU43C02UC /22 FD 860101855 will not shut off. Display will hold @ 1. I have read several threads about issues w/ the PC board. Removed and checked for the failed solder joint, but it is not evident. I have tried the test sequence, but our display differs from those shown. When I press Pot Scrubber, Regular wash and then "On", I see a C1 or Cl in the cycle countdown screen. It then jumps to PO with the Quickwash indicator lit and the Rinse and Hold indicator flashing. I have checked the lower pan - no water, float valve moves freely. Water valve = 987 ohms w/ leads dis-connected. I do not get 120 VAC to the water valve when the unit is placed in a regular wash cycle. There is no water going in, I have .7 amps on the feed line and the drain pump appears to run continuously. I added water to it and I did see jump to 1.3 amps when the pump cycled, but then it dropped back to .7 amps. I suspect either the heater and or the NTC,or perhaps the float switch but I cannot find a PC board schematic or wiring diagram that matches this model # to check it without pulling the unit out. Anyone have one? Or any other item's I should check before pulling the unit out? How about a parts layout for this model>

Thanks in advance,

Art

See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Old 09-13-2011, 01:02 PM

maxshe55 is on a distinguished road
Default Did you find a repair?

Hello, I have the same dishwasher with the same problem. It runs and runs and won't go into the drying cycle. The display shows '1' forever. I called Bosch today and they said it was likely the control panel. I would appreciate any information you have received.
Shelley
Old 09-13-2011, 01:50 PM
Senior Expert
APP Volunteer

magician59 will become famous soon enough

Here's a schematic that comes with the machine. It's a bit different from American common symbols. Hope it helps.
Old 09-16-2011, 06:35 AM

af1129 is on a distinguished road
Default Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxshe55 View Post
Hello, I have the same dishwasher with the same problem. It runs and runs and won't go into the drying cycle. The display shows '1' forever. I called Bosch today and they said it was likely the control panel. I would appreciate any information you have received.
Shelley
Ended up replacing the board = Bosch P/N 445925. Apparently one of the relays on the board was mal-functioning - it did not have the open solder joint that other's have seen. Dishwasher is back up and running now.
Old 10-18-2011, 05:58 PM

neilk438 is on a distinguished road

I have the same problem described, I even hot wired the fill valve and it works, I checked all the wiring around the heater area and checked the heater itself, I finally decided it must be the control panel, it just came I installed it and it is working the same exact way, it won't go past what sounds like the drain cycle the pump just sits there running. Not sure what I am going to do at this point since I know these things for sure the fill valve operates when I apply 120 to it, the heater has the correct resistance and I installed a new control/timer, any ideas other then taking outside and running over it,,,Neil
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.