Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
kenalls  
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 28, 2011 12:43:38 PM(UTC)
kenalls

Groups: Registered

Please give me the sequence to reset the control panel. The dishwasher sometimes does not start. When it does start, sometimes the soap is not dissolved and the load is not clean even though the panel says it is dry and sanitized. The heater appears to be working.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2012 4:31:25 PM(UTC)
Gene

Groups: Senior Expert, Administrators

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
I don't think a simple reset will help in such situation. It does not look like a problem with the electronic control.

The first failure suspect is the chopper (#6 at the diagram). If it's clogged, it will cause the water pressure in the wash system to reduce dramatically, affecting the dishwasher performance.

The second suspect is the circulation motor.

In order to determine exactly what is wrong with your dishwasher it requires more conversation between you and a forum expert.

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Replacement parts for Whirlpool KUDR01TJWH0 UNDERCOUNTER DISHWASHER | AppliancePartsPros.com

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered on time. Although, it's probably too late to help you, I'm posting the answer anyway, so that it may help other people with a similar problem.

Gene.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply