Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
gordy fowler  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 17, 2011 1:42:27 PM(UTC)
gordy fowler

Groups: Registered

At first, the dishwasher accusense light would continuously blink and do nothing at all. I unplugged it, waited over night and plugged it back in. It seemed to work at first, but it would only run through 1/2 the wash cycle. So, I would go throgh the unplugging again and then it would work. When we tried to run another load, it did the same thing. It would not let me run the test mode nor any of the buttons would work except the accusense light blinking and two straight lines where the numbers usually are. Today, I actually got it to run throgh the test mode, started it and now it is doing the accusense light blinking thing and two straight lines across the number display. But, every few minutes it will start up and run, then shut back off. I have already replaced the smaller computer board and the heating element. Please help me figure this out. Getting extremely frustrated. Tx
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.