Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
waythel  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2011 4:12:06 PM(UTC)
waythel

Groups: Registered

From reading Gene information from others who are having the same problem I have a little more information that may help pin point my problem. I hope:)
My GE Profile Quiet Power ll is 10 years old. Today I replaced the solinoid AP3994907 believing that the old one was not holding the pin down long enough for the tub to drain and that the new one would - Wrong:(
Mine also drains into the sink drain just above the P trap. There are no kinks nor anything plugged. The dishwasher drains so so with that hook up but not completly on every cycle including the final because there is still soap in the water. I unhooked the hose and fed it into a bucket and it drained completly on every cycle including the final You can tell it is drained because the pump changes tone when the water is gone. Hooked it back up to the sink and still the same problen. The washing part works great.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you for your time - waythel

Got the problem fixed it was the piston nut. Machine runs like new. It pays to read questions and answers here on the forum. It helped me.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.