|Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras|
GE Triton XL won't drain water
Model Number: GSD6660 Brand: GE Age: 5 - 10 years
I have a GE Triton Model GSD6660G00SS that will not drain all off the water in the bottom. Reference this parts list- Motor - pump mechanism replacement parts for General Electric GSD6660G00SS Dishwasher | AppliancePartsPros.com
After reading advice in the other posts, I have done the following:
1. Checked the drain lines from the pump drain assembly and the air gap assembly all the way to the disposal. All clear
2. Ran the drain pump (#325) in the Service Mode and can see water is pumping out and hear it draining in the disposal
3. Checked the turbity sensor (#321) for debris- none
4. Disassembled the inlet sump (#505) and checked for debris- none
5. Cleaned the filter fine assembly (#451)
6. Replaced the drain pump (#325) and still have standing water.
Should I try a new turbity sensor or do you think my logic board is bad?
Thanks for any answers you can provide!
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.
powered by AppliancePartsPros.com
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|GE Triton XL will not drain||SisQ||Dishwasher Repair||3||02-25-2011 09:48 PM|
|GE triton won't drain||jwv||Dishwasher Repair||1||10-21-2010 10:19 AM|
|Ge Triton Xl Won't Drain||khree||Dishwasher Repair||0||03-16-2010 05:23 PM|
|GE Triton Dishwasher, Another Drain Issue||mdax1101||Dishwasher Repair||0||12-09-2009 11:36 PM|
|Ge triton water will not drain||grizbone harry||Dishwasher Repair||1||05-10-2009 04:40 AM|