Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
dcatotti  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2011 1:44:01 AM(UTC)
dcatotti

Groups: Registered

Recently the machine has started leaving a lot of water in the bottom at the end of cycle, and it's dirty. I've followed the excellent instructions in this forum and taken it apart down to the grinder screen, but to no avail. I've seen several mentions of a check valve associated with the drain hose, and with the help of the expanded drawings I've finally located mine, and it's got the perquisite loop up into the cabinet side.

The question is, how do I test and/or fix it? What should it be doing that it's not? Do I disconnect the other end from the sink piping and test it in a bucket first? I'd like to avoid taking the appliance out of the cabinet, but that looks very necessary to access the whole drain hose.

To complicate matters, the Cancel/Drain button on my control panel doesn't work anymore, either, and doesn't light up when I use the reset codes. Am I headed for a new washer? (Wedding anniversary is July 3...)
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.