Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
rudy2010  
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2011 4:04:23 PM(UTC)
rudy2010

Groups: Registered

I am pretty sure the door on the soap dispenser is not opening because the "controller" is not telling it to open or there is some other physical problem with the dispenser assembly.

I cleaned the dispenser thoroughly and tried new soap but the door still does not open. I tried another wash setting and that did not help either. The soap in the dispenser stays powdery so the soap is not becoming hard and causing the problem. The door clicks shut easily and opens easily when manually flicked open.

I would like to know if someone can provide step by step instructions for replacing the dispenser and or controller if you agree that is probably the issue. I would also like to know if the controller is inside the dispenser or is that a separate component?

I would like to repair it myself if possible. I can turn a screw and use a soldering iron.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.