Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
lizzygrace  
#1 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2011 6:14:31 AM(UTC)
lizzygrace

Groups: Registered

:mad: I have a fisher paykel dishwasher dd602. The top drawer is not getting any water. The bottom works great. I assume it is that double valvue in the bottom where the water feeds into the machine to drawers. Do you have any other ideas and can I order the part on this site.

ALSO, I need to replace the power line. The cord is not long enough to hardwire and was cut.

THANKS. Lizzy

Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

richappy  
#2 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2011 7:41:27 AM(UTC)
richappy

Groups: Senior Expert

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I have never worked on this brand. You might want to try a gallon of vinegar to clean out soap deposits.
A normal size dishwasher needs several inches of water for the pump to pump normal pressure. Sometimes the screen in the water solenoid will get sand in it partially blocking it. To verify, dump an extra gallon or two in the tub. If it now works, that's probably your problem.
lizzygrace  
#3 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2011 8:29:33 AM(UTC)
lizzygrace

Nope, dumped water in top drawer already, it says NO WATER. IT isn't pumping to the top drawer, and I need a darn new power cord/directions to install. Not easy to get to. I guess I will go to the fisher paykel forum site. This site helped me so much last time. TOO bad I am not having any luck this time. On to next forum. My first post was more than a month ago on this with no response. BUMME$R
richappy  
#4 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2011 10:50:53 AM(UTC)
richappy

Groups: Senior Expert

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Sometimes there is a check valve for the upper spray arm if there is a tube attached to the upper tray, sometimes they leak.
lizzygrace  
#5 Posted : Thursday, April 21, 2011 7:57:56 PM(UTC)
lizzygrace

Too bad no one can help. I never said my top drawer was leaking! So, I will go to the other site now. Thanks for helping me with my refrigerator, all you had to say is NO I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING About this dishwasher.

FIXED< and tired of waiting
:mad:
lizzygrace  
#6 Posted : Thursday, April 21, 2011 7:59:44 PM(UTC)
lizzygrace

And seriously, if you don't know the dishwasher, don't guess, don't reply. No answer is better than a stupid or bad answer. :mad:
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply