Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
emismommy2008  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 19, 2011 12:52:51 PM(UTC)
emismommy2008

Groups: Registered

I just replaced the control board on my Frigidaire dishwasher because it was not completing any of the wash cycles. Now with the new board installed I have an issue with the sanitize option button not responding, the light does not come on when I press the sanitize option button, it does not run a sanitize cycle at all. What will fix this problem? I have not seen any posts on this particular problem or model for that matter. HELP!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 19, 2011 2:23:24 PM(UTC)
Gene

Groups: Senior Expert, Administrators

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Open the control panel and inspect the connection between the switch and the control board.

If there is nothing wrong, you may want to replace the switch assembly.

- The switch assembly Part number: AP3867097
Part number: AP3867097

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Replacement parts for FRIGIDAIRE FDB1500LFC0 Frigidaire/dishwasher | AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene.
P.S. If you will order the switch assembly from Appliance Parts Pros and it would not fix the problem, you can return the part due to their very friendly return policy even if it was installed.
emismommy2008  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 19, 2011 2:52:55 PM(UTC)
emismommy2008

ok , will try! thanks!
Gene  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 19, 2011 3:05:07 PM(UTC)
Gene

Groups: Senior Expert, Administrators

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
You are welcome. Keep us posted.

Gene.
LMCCORD  
#5 Posted : Sunday, September 7, 2014 11:21:42 PM(UTC)
LMCCORD

Originally Posted by: emismommy2008 Go to Quoted Post
I just replaced the control board on my Frigidaire dishwasher because it was not completing any of the wash cycles. Now with the new board installed I have an issue with the sanitize option button not responding, the light does not come on when I press the sanitize option button, it does not run a sanitize cycle at all. What will fix this problem? I have not seen any posts on this particular problem or model for that matter. HELP!

My sanitize button won' t work when I press power plus or normal wash. When I press the sanitize button the light doesn't come on and it doesn't sanitize. What could be the porblem? It's not even a year old.
LMCCORD  
#6 Posted : Sunday, September 7, 2014 11:24:53 PM(UTC)
LMCCORD

Why does 't my sanitize button don't work? My dishwasher isn't even a year old. I use power plus or normal load and I want it to sanitize the load.
LMCCORD  
#7 Posted : Sunday, September 7, 2014 11:33:37 PM(UTC)
LMCCORD

Originally Posted by: LMCCORD Go to Quoted Post
My sanitize button won' t work when I press power plus or normal wash. When I press the sanitize button the light doesn't come on and it doesn't sanitize. What could be the problem? It's not even a year old.
I like to use the sanitize button. That is why I picked my Frigidaire Gallery dishwasher. What do I have to do to repair this problem? LMCCORD
:( :(
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply