Discuss

Kitchen Aid Dishwasher Paenl Dead

in

Dishwasher Repair

. "

Kitchen aid model KUDP02FRWH2 Control panel lights are all dead Power is present through the door switch. I don't see

..."

Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras
Appliance Repair Forum > Appliance Repair Help > Dishwasher Repair » Kitchen Aid Dishwasher Paenl Dead

Post New Thread  Reply By reading any content on this site you agree to AppliancePartsPros.com, Inc. disclaimer and Terms of Use.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-03-2011, 06:18 PM

Steve... is on a distinguished road
Default Kitchen Aid Dishwasher Paenl Dead
Brand: Kitchen Aid   Age: 1 - 5 years   

Appliance Parts from AppliancePartPros.com

Kitchen aid model KUDP02FRWH2
Control panel lights are all dead
Power is present through the door switch. I don't see how it can affect this problem, but the overheat thermostat has continuity and voltage to both sides.

I can see a possible hot spot (scorch mark) on the control board (part # AP4309110). There is are 2 test points on the board by the ribbon which connects the Control Panel part # AP3875483), but I don't know what the expected outut should be.

Looks to me like the Control board is bad, but I suppose it could be the Control Panel. Is there some way to test using the test point? Or to test on the board itself?

My wife told me she had used the DW one day, and the next the panel was dead. I am concerned that something else may have caused the board to fail.

BTW, I am an expericed commercial applianace reapir tech, but know nothing about home applianaces.

Thannks for your help,
Steve...

See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.