Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
madden611  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 25, 2008 4:05:12 PM(UTC)
madden611

Groups: Registered

Hello,

My neighbor asked me to install a new garbage disposal for her, so I did. Her old one had stopped working a couple of years ago, and she was ready to replace it. She called me a couple of days later to say that now her dishwasher wasn't draining. I have visually inspected the drain line and all the connections. There is no kink in the line, and no blockage that I can see in the line. When the dishwasher is turned to the rinse and hold session, it does it's thing for a time, then tries to pump for a second or two and suddenly stops. I would order her a new pump, but what if it is something less expensive?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.