Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
clubmaker50  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 30, 2010 10:22:27 PM(UTC)
clubmaker50

Groups: Registered

My Glasses on the upper rack get grit inside and spots as well. I started removing all the parts so that i could clean the tub,when i reached the accumulator i was surprised to see it full of grit under all the mesh inside the accumulator.. My question is...what is the function of the accumulator ? should it collect food and grit and fill up? Is it considered a filter? If its not intended to collect food and grit then what went wrong with my unit? Why didn't the accumulator flush itselt out? How does water flow in and out of the accumulator?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.