Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
sjuid  
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 21, 2010 12:54:10 AM(UTC)
sjuid

Groups: Registered

Everything worked normal untill recently used dish soap once by mistake.
Used the oil/vinegar methods to clear that out. Now the dishwasher will not drain completely at the end of the cycle. There's standing water in the bottom up to the level of the heating element.
If I press the stop/drain button - that does not do anything - but if I scoop out a few glasses of water to lower the level a little and then try the stop/drain button - it drains the rest of it all out.

Any help is appreciated. I've read thru some of the other posts re: drain problems - but I'm not sure which path to go down given that I had a working system till the wrong soap got used once.

Thanks in advance for your for your time.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.