Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
doozy  
#1 Posted : Friday, November 19, 2010 5:52:25 AM(UTC)
doozy

Groups: Registered

I have had my dishwasher less than 2 months, and the dishes on the top rack will not clean. (it has been like this from beginning). All the food from the dishes on bottom rack is deposited on dishes of top rack, and on interior of dishwasher. I called the repairman out, and he said everything was working fine. I did everything he suggested including increasing temperature on my water heater, and running water until it is hot at the kitchen sink before starting dishwasher. Nothing has helped.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

doozy  
#2 Posted : Friday, November 19, 2010 6:00:15 AM(UTC)
doozy

Groups: Registered

I have had my dishwasher less than 2 months, and the dishes on the top rack will not clean. This has been a problem from day one. All the food from the dishes on bottom rack is deposited on dishes on top rack, and on the interior of the dishwasher. I called the repairman out, and he said everything was working fine. I did everything he suggested including increasing temperature on my water heater, and running water until it is hot at the kitchen sink before starting dishwasher. Nothing has helped.
Gene  
#3 Posted : Friday, November 19, 2010 2:50:10 PM(UTC)
Gene

Groups: Senior Expert, Administrators

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
If the dishwasher is less than a year old then Kitchen Aid must fix it or give you a new dishwasher. Do not attempt any repair yourself because it will void the warranty.

Gene.

P.S. The model number you posted does not come up. Verify and repost it if any further assistance needed.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply