Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Jerry010101  
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 4, 2010 7:28:51 PM(UTC)
Jerry010101

Groups: Registered

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']I start the dishwasher, the pump runs, and the residual water is heard running down the drain. The pump soon runs dry, the cycle completes, and the fresh water is drawn into the bottom of the washer. The knob clicks a little further to the right, and the first wash cycle begins, but no water is pumped through the spray arms. The entire wash, rinse, and dry cycles will complete, but water never runs through the system. This was an intermittent problem at first, but now it is a permanent condition. I’m not an appliance-savvy person, but there’s no authorized Bosch repairman in our area, and my otherwise patient wife has become vocal regarding the relative inconvenience of hand washing the endless parade of dirty dishes. While a new dishwasher may well be in our future, I figure no worse situation can be created if I attack this machine with a screwdriver and a wrench. Any hint as to where I could begin looking for the source of this problem? [/FONT]
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.