Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
lakeshore  
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 2, 2008 8:33:13 AM(UTC)
lakeshore

Groups: Registered

The upper spray arm doesn't spin and I can't figure out how to remove it for cleaning. Also, if there is a filter screen in the channel that delivers water to the upper spray arm I need direction for accessing it.

Edit I may have found the problem, which I read on another post. I don't think enough water is getting in washer. The water doesn't cover the heating element which understand it should. The faucet is turned all the way on, so I guess that means that the valve in the machine needs replacing. Any other possibilities?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Drags1998  
#2 Posted : Sunday, November 2, 2008 1:09:56 PM(UTC)
Drags1998

Groups: Senior Expert

Clean the screen in the inlet valve, MAKE SURE to re-install the screen correctly when done!!!:D
lakeshore  
#3 Posted : Sunday, November 2, 2008 3:54:52 PM(UTC)
lakeshore

Thanks. I'll try it in the morning.
lakeshore  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 4, 2008 8:53:04 AM(UTC)
lakeshore

Our washing machine is working, again, but I had to call a repairman. I couldn't figure out how to get to the filter screen and he had a bit of difficulty, too.. When he got to it, he found the food chopper had broken off the pump impeller shaft. The filter screen was really clogged, so I cleaned it, the repairman reassembled everything and now the machine has good water pressure. I also learned how to get to the filter screen from inside the machine. We'll use the dishwasher without the food chopper as long as it keeps running.
Drags1998  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, November 4, 2008 11:45:01 AM(UTC)
Drags1998

Groups: Senior Expert

Just make SURE not to put a bunch of FOOD in the DISHWASHER, It will work FOREVER, If you use a little care with rinsing the dishes before washing them. GLAD you got it going!!!!!!!!:)
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply