|Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras|
Model Number: SHU43C02UC/14 Brand: Bosch Age: 5 - 10 years
My SHU43C02UC/14 is not working... Here is what is happening:
1) The unit will drain water no problem
2) The unit will take in hot water - although seems very slowly
3) Once there is 2-3 inches of water on the bottom of the pan, I would expect the jets to start to spin, but they don't and the countdown cycle continues to count down...
4) I can drain the water with 'drain cancel'
5) impeller does not seem to be stuck, but manually turning it makes it skip around its axis, it does not turn smoothly
6) Control module has been replaced due to a recall 2-3 yr ago
If you have any suggestions on how to troubleshoot from here, I would appreciate it.
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.
powered by AppliancePartsPros.com
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Bosch SHU43C won't shut off at cycle end||freesteamin||Dishwasher Repair||5||03-03-2015 05:57 AM|
|Bosh dishwasher NO GO||Tom Griffin||Dishwasher Repair||0||02-14-2010 08:56 PM|
|bosh washer||wakeem1||Washer Repair||1||09-28-2009 06:44 AM|
|bosh dishwasher||Allen spooner||Dishwasher Repair||0||02-12-2009 06:02 AM|
|Bosh dishwasher||Elke Soliday||Dishwasher Repair||0||02-08-2009 09:09 AM|