Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
weslucky  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 6, 2010 12:12:09 PM(UTC)
weslucky

Groups: Registered

Lights on the touch pad dont all work anymore. It will do the acuu-sense button and the cancel button all others will not work. Which part do I need to replace when the machince acts this way????:o
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

PetethePro  
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 7, 2010 6:08:14 PM(UTC)
PetethePro

Sounds like you need just the control panel and not the control board. First try reseating the ribbon that plugs into the control board from the panel.
weslucky  
#3 Posted : Friday, October 8, 2010 10:43:01 AM(UTC)
weslucky

Hey Pete you’re not going to believe this but I took off the panel and got to the control box with the circuit board and the temp resistor. It looked like a diode has gotten hot on the board and the inline temp resistor looked like it had gotten hot also. I un-plugged all the connectors and checked it over real good and then put it all back together, also undid the ribbon connectors and put back. Once finished I pluggeg it up and now nothing, no lights nothing. I went to the parts site and figured I needed the control panel and the inline thermal resistor so wanted to make sure I had the right thermal resistor so I went and took it all apart to get the part to check to make sure it was the right one. I then order the 2 parts came to about 116.00. So now I go back to the unit I had everything apart again like before so I put it all back. I said what the heck try the power just to see if anything changed and I be Bammed Boozeled it worked, lights came on and has been working ever since. I canceled the order and so far so good. This one freaks me out to say the least but it is working, so I am not going to kick a gift horse in the mouth. I figure I will have to get the parts eventually but will wait until then. Have you ever had this happen to you on the job????:D :)
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply