Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
carol kittelson  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2008 7:09:17 AM(UTC)
carol kittelson

Groups: Registered

In tne process of repairing and putting my machine back together I must of messed up the latch. Now the machine works but the lights don't and the machine works with the door open or closed. Is it just a loose wire or do I have to replace the latch?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2008 4:09:39 PM(UTC)
Gene

Groups: Senior Expert, Administrators

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Carol,

What is the complete model number of the dishwasher? You can find it on the right side of the door.

Gene.
carol kittelson  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2008 10:32:37 AM(UTC)
carol kittelson

Bosch Shu9915uc/u12 FD8009

I saw the post from another user same model. I took latch out but I couldn't release or switch the latcht to open position or any other position.
Gene  
#4 Posted : Friday, October 3, 2008 11:20:06 AM(UTC)
Gene

Groups: Senior Expert, Administrators

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Carol,

Hopefully attached instructions will help you to fix the problem.

Gene.
File Attachment(s):
Door latch in integrated models 1.doc (1,055kb) downloaded 300 time(s).
Door latch in integrated models 2.doc (1,402kb) downloaded 257 time(s).
BrianW  
#5 Posted : Saturday, November 15, 2008 5:36:38 AM(UTC)
BrianW

Gene,
Any advice? The detergent door does not close. Something seems to be stripped. The detergent goes into the washer immediately, so I assume the detergent gets washed down the drain too early. I found three possible parts to buy.

Rinse aid door (with gasket) --$10
Part Number: AP2802335

Detergent door (with gasket) -- $22
Part Number: AP2802328

Dispenser assembly (vented) -- $56
Part Number: AP2802340

The dishwasher model is SHU9915UC/11

It would be great if you can help. It seems that you have good experience with Bosch dishwashers.

Thank you,
-Brian
jrmiller1  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, September 8, 2010 4:09:44 PM(UTC)
jrmiller1

Originally Posted by: Gene Go to Quoted Post
Carol,

Hopefully attached instructions will help you to fix the problem.

Gene.

My power button broke on my dishwasher. I took it a part to figure out what part to by, and when I put it back together I had trouble getting the wires on the door switch and control board correctly. Now the control lights up, but nothing happens when I close the door. DId I ruin the door switch and how can I tell?

jrmiller1
John SS  
#7 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2010 12:09:40 PM(UTC)
John SS

You latch has to be reset. You will need to remove and reset the spring mechanism.
dgdl441  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 4:48:39 AM(UTC)
dgdl441

1) More pictures available on our website www.nikeok.com2) Authentic quality, Wholesale price 3) Send the items to you within 24 hours after payment4) Shipping time: 4 -7 working days 5) Shipping types: EMS, DHL, TNT, UPS, FedEx6) Payment: Paypal, western union, money gram7) Well packaged to protect items demanding8) No order limitation. The more you order, the lower price we offer.Our main products list is as below:1) sports shoes: ******** shoes, ******** shox, Air Jordan, Jordan 2010, AF1, Jordan Fusion, Air max, Dunks, Puma, Bape, Gucci, Prada, ACG, Alife, Cole haan, Timberland boots, ect.2) Handbags: Chanel, Chloe, Coach, D&G, LV, Fendi, Gucci, Hermes, Prada, Juicy, Jimmy choo ect3) T-shirts: Affliction, BBC, POLO, Lacoste, ED-Hardy, GGG, A&F, Christan Audigier, Coogi, G-Star 4) Jeans: Red Monkey, True Religion, BBC, Christan Audigier, Artful Doger, bape, ect5) Jerseys: NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL6) Hoodies: Bape, BBC, LRG, CLH, ED hardy, Evisu, Gino Green Global, Deep ect7) Watches, Sunglasses, Belt, Hats/Caps, AccessoriesWe sincerely hope to establish business relationship with all friends from domestic and abroad. Hope to cooperate with you and look forward to your reply soon. Welcome order our shoes, we will give you the best price and services. Please feel free to log on to our website at www nikeok com and contact us at service@nikeok.com
chuck beek  
#9 Posted : Monday, November 29, 2010 1:18:21 PM(UTC)
chuck beek

Originally Posted by: John SS Go to Quoted Post
You latch has to be reset. You will need to remove and reset the spring mechanism.

This is where i am hung up. how to reset the spring..the door wont close but the dishwasher will run.
is it easy to remove the spring mechanism?
sgstarnes  
#10 Posted : Friday, March 18, 2011 9:03:27 AM(UTC)
sgstarnes

Gene--I have the same problem as Carol in that my latch won't latch and the lights won't work, but the dishwasher runs. I took my door apart to tighten the handle and I didn't see that there was anything technical involved, but obviously I messed something up. My model is SHX46A05UC/23 so the documents you posted previously didn't apply to me. Any suggestions?

Thanks a bunch! Shawna
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply