Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
fisherman7  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 23, 2008 8:22:36 PM(UTC)
fisherman7

Groups: Registered

I start the dishwasher and it starts fine .then maybe 5to 10 min. it stops and starts beeping the display window says that the lower spray arm is blocked so i look inside to make sure nothing is blocked.start the washer agine 5min apr. it stops again. nothing is blocking the arm. so i took out the bottom rack and it still stopand the reading said blooked arm. Got any ideas what is going on thanks for your help.:confused:
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

richappy  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 24, 2008 1:50:40 AM(UTC)
richappy

Groups: Senior Expert

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
There is a temperature sensing item in the dishwasher control panel that is probably sensing low water temperature.
Try increasing the water temperature and see if that fixes it. Temperature needs to be at least 120 degrees.
Also, check for clogged holes in the lower spray arm.
fisherman7  
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 25, 2008 8:24:20 AM(UTC)
fisherman7

Groups: Registered

Originally Posted by: fisherman7 Go to Quoted Post
I start the dishwasher and it starts fine .then maybe 5to 10 min. it stops and starts beeping the display window says that the lower spray arm is blocked so i look inside to make sure nothing is blocked.start the washer agine 5min apr. it stops again. nothing is blocking the arm. so i took out the bottom rack and it still stopand the reading said blooked arm. Got any ideas what is going on thanks for your help.:confused:

to richappy I checked the water temp.coming from the sink and it is 120 degrees. I checked the water in the dishwasher and it is not very hot.Got any idieas what could be stoping hot water from coming in to washer. I also chcked the holes in washerarm they ar clean. Thanks for your help fisherman7 iam not sure that iam doing this wright or not .
richappy  
#4 Posted : Friday, September 26, 2008 2:23:24 AM(UTC)
richappy

Groups: Senior Expert

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Try setting the hot water temperature to 130 degrees. Also, time the drain time and post results, should be a bit less than 40 seconds with a full load of tub water just under the heater.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply