Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
buddylee  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 17, 2010 10:59:46 AM(UTC)
buddylee

Groups: Registered

When I run my dishwasher on regular cycle the timer would start at 94 minutes. Starting yesterday when I ran the dishwasher on regular cycle it would start on 76 minutes, run through that and start a 17 minute cyle and then start a 31 minute cycle. On that last cycle it would get to 1 minute left and continue to run. During that first cycle I checked the water temp about 30 minutes in and the water was barely even hot. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

buddylee  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 17, 2010 11:06:20 AM(UTC)
buddylee

i kept the dishwasher running and check the water temp again and this time it did get pretty hot about 30 minutes into the cycle.
molson2043  
#3 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 6:07:07 PM(UTC)
molson2043

My Bosch started misbehaving in a similar fashion about 3-4 weeks ago. At first I noticed it wasn't drying properly. This occurred for about two days. Then it just never finished washing. It would count down to 1 and run for over an hour without finishing. On occassion, it would start at 102 or similar, work down to 58, then suddenly have 73 on the time or 45 or 23 and then back up again. The cycle chosen doesn't seem to matter.

I was ready to order repair when I checked my hot water temperature only to find my hot water heater was failing to heat to 120. Have adjusted that, hoping that would solve the issue, but alas it does not.

I am now looking for a way to repair ... what I am not sure ... but think it may be the temperature sensor without calling out the repairman. He requires $130 before setting foot in the door.

Model # SHE44C06UC/22 purchased Feb 2006.

Ideas are appreciated.
dgdl441  
#4 Posted : Saturday, September 25, 2010 4:17:56 AM(UTC)
dgdl441

1) More pictures available on our website www.nikeok.com2) Authentic quality, Wholesale price 3) Send the items to you within 24 hours after payment4) Shipping time: 4 -7 working days 5) Shipping types: EMS, DHL, TNT, UPS, FedEx6) Payment: Paypal, western union, money gram7) Well packaged to protect items demanding8) No order limitation. The more you order, the lower price we offer.Our main products list is as below:1) sports shoes: ******** shoes, ******** shox, Air Jordan, Jordan 2010, AF1, Jordan Fusion, Air max, Dunks, Puma, Bape, Gucci, Prada, ACG, Alife, Cole haan, Timberland boots, ect.2) Handbags: Chanel, Chloe, Coach, D&G, LV, Fendi, Gucci, Hermes, Prada, Juicy, Jimmy choo ect3) T-shirts: Affliction, BBC, POLO, Lacoste, ED-Hardy, GGG, A&F, Christan Audigier, Coogi, G-Star 4) Jeans: Red Monkey, True Religion, BBC, Christan Audigier, Artful Doger, bape, ect5) Jerseys: NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL6) Hoodies: Bape, BBC, LRG, CLH, ED hardy, Evisu, Gino Green Global, Deep ect7) Watches, Sunglasses, Belt, Hats/Caps, AccessoriesWe sincerely hope to establish business relationship with all friends from domestic and abroad. Hope to cooperate with you and look forward to your reply soon. Welcome order our shoes, we will give you the best price and services. Please feel free to log on to our website at www nikeok com and contact us at service@nikeok.com
buddylee  
#5 Posted : Saturday, September 25, 2010 6:01:46 AM(UTC)
buddylee

Originally Posted by: molson2043 Go to Quoted Post
My Bosch started misbehaving in a similar fashion about 3-4 weeks ago. At first I noticed it wasn't drying properly. This occurred for about two days. Then it just never finished washing. It would count down to 1 and run for over an hour without finishing. On occassion, it would start at 102 or similar, work down to 58, then suddenly have 73 on the time or 45 or 23 and then back up again. The cycle chosen doesn't seem to matter.

I was ready to order repair when I checked my hot water temperature only to find my hot water heater was failing to heat to 120. Have adjusted that, hoping that would solve the issue, but alas it does not.

I am now looking for a way to repair ... what I am not sure ... but think it may be the temperature sensor without calling out the repairman. He requires $130 before setting foot in the door.

Model # SHE44C06UC/22 purchased Feb 2006.

Ideas are appreciated.

i ended up replacing the control module and that fixed everything. took about 30mins to replace so its something you can do yourself.
molson2043  
#6 Posted : Saturday, September 25, 2010 9:00:23 AM(UTC)
molson2043

for the reply, Buddylee. I think that may be what I wind up doing. I've found the part, it's backordered at the moment, but replacement looks relatively simple.

While I was looking into this I came across another repair help website that you may want to know about, if you don't already:
http://www.fixya.com/support/t5...er_model_she44c02uc_goes

The helper person really seems to know his stuff and is very helpful with photos even! I am going to take a look for the solder joint issue he describes first, before I order, but I will probably wind up with a new control unit.

I thought this www.fixya.com was one of the best sites I'd found.

Good luck to you.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply