Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Randall99  
#1 Posted : Friday, July 30, 2010 3:46:17 AM(UTC)
Randall99

Groups: Registered

I"m swapping out the original compressor board (408850) on this refrigerator with a replacement. the replacement board (12002799) is smaller and has fewer harness connections. There are no directions included in the board kit that cover the differences between the two boards, mainly where the harness connectors plug into. It is not simply plug and play, as there are fewer places to plug harness connectors into the new board. The main problem I"m having isthat there are two red leads coming from the inductor that plugged into the original compressor board, the pins to receive these red wires from the inductor are not on the new replacement board. The new harness has no adaptor to handle this. There is something missing here, or the board is incorrect? Thr wiring diagram is of no help since it shows the wiring to the original board....this is pointless!!!!!:mad:
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.