Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
stevega  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 14, 2010 2:51:07 PM(UTC)
stevega

Groups: Registered

I have a whirlpool dishwasher that stopped working one day. I called the local repair guys and they came out, said it needed a new front panel and that the part would take 3 months to get. I convinced them to order the circuit board and I replaced it. It fixed the problem and the washer worked again. Then about 4 weeks later it stopped working so I ordered a replacement circuit board and replaced it myself and it worked again. Then a few weeks later the same thing happened. This time I purchased the front panel and the circuit board, replaced everything and all was fine for about a month. Now it's not working again. Something is obviously frying the circuit board. Any ideas? It's not the front panel because it's been replaced and I never thought it was bad in the first place... Model KUDM01TJBS0
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.