Discuss

Sam's Major Appliance & A/C Repair for North Central Texas and Southern Oklahoma

in

Appliance Repair Companies - West of the Mississippi

. "

Hi, my name is Pegi and I Own my own business which was founded by my late husband in 1978.

..."

Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras
Appliance Repair Forum > Local Appliance Repair Companies > Appliance Repair Companies - West of the Mississippi » Sam's Major Appliance & A/C Repair for North Central Texas and Southern Oklahoma

Post New Thread  Reply By reading any content on this site you agree to AppliancePartsPros.com, Inc. disclaimer and Terms of Use.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-04-2007, 06:03 PM
Senior Expert
APP Volunteer

Pegi is on a distinguished road
Default Sam's Major Appliance & A/C Repair for North Central Texas and Southern Oklahoma

Appliance Parts from AppliancePartPros.com

Hi, my name is Pegi and I Own my own business which was founded by my late husband in 1978. We serve North Central Texas and Southern Oklahoma. I am a tech and train my own employees. I currently have one full time tech besides myself. I take all calls and dispatch them out and help out with overflow repairs that may come into the shop. We specialize in the Whirlpool and GE brands and have worked for LG, but do work on most except for the high-end brands...We are type 1 certified for sealed system repairs and specialze in refrigerated window units, I stopped doing sealed systems on the R-12 systems awhile back, just refer them to others....Please visit my website as it contains my contact information...I changed my business name from Sam's Service Senter after Sams Club moved into this city because everyone thought we were the service company for Sams....I still get calls every day wanting prices for my "tires and batteries" etc..l ....please have a nice day, Pegi
sams appliance and airconditioning repair and parts

See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Old 10-09-2007, 01:01 AM
Administrator
APP Team

Admin / APP Team has disabled reputation

Appliance repair for the following areas:

Altus
Archer City
Bowie
Bridgeport
Cache
Comanche
Decatur
Duncan
Electra
Fort Sill
Frederick
Gainesville
Graham
Grandfield
Healdton
Henrietta
Holliday
Iowa Park
Jacksboro
Lawton
Lone Grove
Marlow
Newcastle
Nocona
Olney
Pottsboro
Ringling
Sanger
Seymour
Snyder
Temple
Throckmorton
Vernon
Walters
Waurika
Whitesboro
Wichita Falls

Service and repair for:

Cooktops
Dishwashers
Dryers
Microwaves
Ovens
Ranges
Refrigerators
Trash Compactors
Washers
Window A/C Units

Brands repaired:

Estate
GE
Hotpoint
Kenmore
LG
Roper
Whirlpool
and others
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.