View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 03-26-2014, 07:57 PM
Darrell086 Darrell086 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 2
Darrell086 is on a distinguished road
Default

As appliance dude said most likely the interlock switches. Same symptoms on mine. However, my switches were all good but the wire to the switch burned up causing the same symptoms. Now I just need to find out why the wire was fried. Interestingly enough, it was the left side of the microwave where there is only one switch, (right side has three) and I was able to connect the two wires together and bi-pass the switch to test the microwave. Microwave worked like a champ. Replacing the switches are easy on this model as you only need to remove the top cover of the microwave to gain access to the switches.
Reply With Quote
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17