View Single Post
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 11-22-2013, 12:59 AM
denman denman is offline
Senior Expert
APP Volunteer
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 19,638
denman is a splendid one to behold

Also, what is a limit switch? A repair person told me to check that. I'm assuming it is just another term for the thermostat overload that I already replaced.
Yes it is. Also they are called thermal fuses.

Below is the control board.Note that AppliancePartsPros will let you return the board if it does not fix your problem. Most places will not accept electrical returns. Please see their return policy
Part number: AP5801413

Part number: AP5801413
Reply With Quote

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17