View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 12:51 PM
Senior Expert

Joe / APP Team is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubin View Post
Folks, I was having the E68 error and replaced the thermistor in hopes that was the problem (resistance tested just slightly high), but immediately after replacing it, I was still receiving the E68 error. I was able to track down a thread in another forum which advised adding a resistor to the control board. I did the fix, and no error at all for 3+ weeks. Instead of hundreds on a new control board, I used about $1 in parts (if that) from my junk box and about 20m to do the fix. Even if you don't have the equipment, it might be worth bringing the control board and a printout of the repair instructions to a repair shop and have them pop on a resistor.

https://getsatisfaction.com/frigidai...aire_dryer_e68

Good luck!
Jdubin,

Thanks for the input, that post has been seen and mentioned several times in the past. Yours is the first response and with positive results as well. Thanks Again

Joe M. APP TEAM

Find Appliance Parts at AppliancePartsPros.com - Largest inventory in the U.S. with 91% of all in-stock orders delivered within 2 business days. Thousands of photos and diagrams make it very easy to find the right part. Enter your appliance model here.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17