Thread: Microwave Fire
View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 08-18-2013, 11:24 AM
scott5495 scott5495 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: rocky mount, n.c.
Posts: 182
scott5495 is on a distinguished road
Default microwave fire

if the fire did no damage to the inside of the microwave and the fire was caused by overheating food such as popcorn, the micro is repairable. there is a flame sensor, or overheat fuse that has opened. this is a one time fuse and is not resettable. you must take the cover off the micro to access. can be checked with an ohm meter for continuity.
Reply With Quote
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17