All Gas stove Ignitors stop working
My wife was cleaning stove top yesterday and a cup of water tipped over and fell onto center/middle burner. After she finished cleaning none of the igniters nor the light on the knobs were working. I thought that after it dried it would be OK, but today none are clicking.. Any suggestions as to what part would be needed, or is there a fuse anywhere.? I removed the top and exposed the burnner area and electrical components, however, nothing is blown up or obvious, any help would be great... There is power at the wall recepticle. I see there is Transformer, a Igniter Spark Module and and a spark switch wiring assy... Which one would cause this. We can use stove but have to light with match...
Ads By Google