Advantium Speed Cook Problem
Model Number: SCB1001MSS Brand:
1 - 5 years
I would like some help troubleshooting my Advantium oven speed cook operation.
Symptom: Speed cook can be programmed and run with normal appearing lights, sound, but no real heating.
Troubleshooting so far:
1. Ran microwave heating test for 1 liter of water. Passed with over 32F temperature increase.
2. Ran performance test for halogen lamps with 1 liter of water. Failed with <5F heating.
1. Where can I get a service manual for this model oven?
2. I assume that if the halogen light lights up, that it is working correctly. Is this right?
3. Is there a test I can do, without disassembly, to check the ceramic elements? (I think something like turning the unit on for a few seconds, then touching a thermometer to the heater body would give an indication. Unfortunately, I do not know what to look for.)
4. What is the normal cycling sequence and duration of the halogen light on/off?
Thanks for any help you can give. Eric