All parts of micro still function correctly, but does not heat. Noticed sparks coming from vented opening in top of oven when it quit heating. Does not spark any longer, just not heating.
The magnatron has a copper domed shaped short tube coming out at top. It is discolored and looks burned. The opening on top looks burned and opening is now oval shaped off to one side.
Question: Is this normal condition for that part of a 5 yr. old Magnatron? Is this an indication that the magnatron is done for? Or just normal wear and my problem is elseware?
Ads By Google