GE Profile Dishwasher will not completely drain
My GE Profile dishwasher, PDW7880J10SS recently started leaving standing water in the basin up to the height of the heating element. It will not run until I remove the standing water with a wet/dry vac. Once the water has been removed, the dishwasher appears to run normally, with the exception of leaving standing water at the end of the cycle.
Actions I've taken:
1) Removed and inspected the filter sump and cover assembly, nothing found.
2) Removed the lower spray arm assembly, nothing found.
3) Inspected the fine filter assembly, nothing found.
4) Removed and inspected the dome float and float, assembly, appears fine.
5) Removed the drain hose from the garbage disposal, ran a wash cycle, no water expelled from the hose.
Any trouble shooting ideas? Could it be item #325 the Pump Drain Assembly has gone bad?
Last edited by P8ANFO : 03-18-2012 at 02:04 PM.