View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 02:50 PM
Administrator
APP Team

Adam / APP Team is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eds 3rd View Post
Greetings Gene,
I'm the guy (Eds 3rd) that had the inoperative ice maker on the KitchenAid Refrigerator (Model # KSRP25FNSS00). Anyway, I followed your advice and ordered the entire IM assembly and "presto", everything worked as advertised. Once I knew everything was working as advertised, I unplugged the fridge and swaped the optics P.C. kit (emitter & transmitter boards) and plugged it back in.

Again, "presto", everything worked good. I must admit that I was a bit skeptical that AppliancePartsPros would take back this part (especially since it is an electrical item and most appliance parts stores will not accept a return), but was glad to hear that I will get a "Full Refund"!!

I am completely overwhelmed with this company and sent them an e-mail expressing my appreciation (especially the exceptional troubleshooting assistance I received from you -- Thanks again for everything)!!

Rest assured that I will use you exclusively for all future appliance parts purchases and will recommend you to all of my friends. GOD BLESS!!

Thank You Eds 3rd,

Glad to hear you are satisfied with our service.

Also know that any part purchased from us within a year has a replacement warranty. Which means you dont need to return the defective part purchased from us. We just send you out a replacement and you hold the defective part for 30 days before discarding.

Please call our toll free number 1-877-477-7278 if you have any questions.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17