View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 12:36 PM

Eds 3rd is on a distinguished road
Default KitchenAid Ice Maker Not Working

Greetings Gene,
I'm the guy (Eds 3rd) that had the inoperative ice maker on the KitchenAid Refrigerator (Model # KSRP25FNSS00). Anyway, I followed your advice and ordered the entire IM assembly and "presto", everything worked as advertised. Once I knew everything was working as advertised, I unplugged the fridge and swaped the optics P.C. kit (emitter & transmitter boards) and plugged it back in.

Again, "presto", everything worked good. I must admit that I was a bit skeptical that AppliancePartsPros would take back this part (especially since it is an electrical item and most appliance parts stores will not accept a return), but was glad to hear that I will get a "Full Refund"!!

I am completely overwhelmed with this company and sent them an e-mail expressing my appreciation (especially the exceptional troubleshooting assistance I received from you -- Thanks again for everything)!!

Rest assured that I will use you exclusively for all future appliance parts purchases and will recommend you to all of my friends. GOD BLESS!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17