Dead GE Microwave
Brand: GE Age: 1 - 5 years
I have a GE Profile Microwave Spacemaker 2.0 model -JVM2070SK02.
This morning i burned some food in it. When i realized that,i allready had small flames and smoke coming out of the food tray. I stopped and clean everything.
The microwave is totally dead now, like no electricity goes in it..i don't know if i should try to repair it or to buy a new one...i don't know what part may have failed and if is worth repairing it..
If anybody has any sugestion i will be vary greatful...