Try to do the following test:
1. Jump test points “T” to “H”.
2. Make sure the ice bin is on the door, the IDI slide is “on,” and both doors are closed.
3. Unplug the unit, or turn off the power for 10 seconds, and then reapply power (it's better if the compressor is not running at that time).
4. After 10 seconds, open and close the freezer door.
5. After 15 seconds, open the freezer door. The ice maker should be running.
6. Remove the jumper from test points “T” to “H”.
Post the results.
Here are the breakdown diagrams and Replacement parts for WHIRLPOOL KSRA25FKSS00 SIDE-BY-SIDE REFRIGERATOR | AppliancePartsPros.com