Originally Posted by juliaadams
someone accidentally spilled water into the unit and then attempted to clean inside around the starter elements. Now it will not stop trying to ignite and has been doing so for several days. I disconnected the power source inside the top middle burner to stop it but do not know what to do to make it stop trying to ignite.
Did you try drying out, all the switches with a blow dryer ?
You could have a shorted valve burner ignition switch, as well. You'll need to visually inspect each switch and wiring, and use a multi meter to check the switch circuits, until we find the bad switch.
A proper model number would be a great help as well.