View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2011, 02:13 PM
Joe / APP Team's Avatar
Joe / APP Team Joe / APP Team is offline
Senior Expert
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,215
Joe / APP Team is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by tblackw View Post
My mixer will only work in high speed. What part do I need to replace?

There are 2 possibilities,based on your description,

A broken Control Plate Spring

Part number: AP2930085

Part number: AP2930085

and or a bad Motor Phase Control Assembly

Part number: AP3177667

Part number: AP3177667

You'll have to remove the end cover plate from the back of the mixer "head" and the side trim plate screws to access the phase control and the spring, after you raise the upper housing from the lower housing by removing the screws holding the assembly together.

Good Luck,

Thanks for allowing to assist you,


Find Appliance Parts at - Largest inventory in the U.S. with 91% of all in-stock orders delivered within 2 business days. Thousands of photos and diagrams make it very easy to find the right part. Enter your appliance model here.
Reply With Quote

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17