View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 04-21-2011, 07:17 AM
Joe / APP Team's Avatar
Joe / APP Team Joe / APP Team is offline
Senior Expert
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,212
Joe / APP Team is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by tombush View Post
Good Morning do I adjust the water level...via the float or the float switch? Assuming the bottom seal baffle is not related to this leak...correct? Thanks for all of your help!


As long as the float is moving freely, and you can hear the float switch "click",

There isn't an adjustment, If the water level is low, you should really replace the fill valve.

Part number: AP2140595

Part number: AP2140595

If you had a bad baffle, or if the unit was overfilling, then I'd expect to see water "blowing" out, all the way across the door, not just in the corners.

Good Luck,

Thanks for allowing to assist you,


Find Appliance Parts at - Largest inventory in the U.S. with 91% of all in-stock orders delivered within 2 business days. Thousands of photos and diagrams make it very easy to find the right part. Enter your appliance model here.
Reply With Quote

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17