Blinking LED(s) on the control panel means shorted circuit(s) in the keypad or in controls input lines that read the keys. In order to determine whether shorts are in the keypad or the control board do the following:
1. Unplug dishwasher or disconnect power.
2. Open the dishwasher door.
3. Open console and disconnect the keypad ribbon connection from the control (at P1). Make sure all other connections are made.
4. Put console back together. Do not close the dishwasher door.
5. Plug in dishwasher or reconnect power.
6. Wait 5 seconds.
7. Close dishwasher door.
8. Monitor the controlís response:
a) If the control is OK (no longer sees shorts with the keypad unplugged), it will respond by turning on a Drain Motor for 2 minutes. Replace the keypad if the control responds OK.
b) If the control is not OK (still sees shorts with the keypad unplugged), then the drain motor will NOT respond and will remain off. If no response, replace the control.
- The control board Part number: AP4309110
- The control panel Part number: AP3951365
Here are the breakdown diagrams and Replacement parts for WHIRLPOOL GU2200XTSQ2 Undercounter Dishwasher | AppliancePartsPros.com