Whirlpool Wall Oven control panel issues
Model Number: RBD306PDQ15 Brand:
1 - 5 years
I am having an issue with my Oven
1. A few days ago, I just foind the oven dead (all the lights on the control panel were off) - the key board seemed to work, as it beeped each time I presses a key - but I could not see what I was pressing
2. I figured that the control panel was blown - I ordered a new one - Part # AP4701078 (W10244191)
3. I fitted the control panel, and now I get an Error - E1 - F2.
4. In prior requests/responses I notice that the cable from the key panel to the control board couls be loose
5. I notice that the new control part had a different conenctor (16 pins - instead of 14 pins on the original part.
6. I tried to match up the first 14 pins on the new part to the key panel cable- leaving the last 2 free..
7. Still having the same issue - E1-F2
Anybody else face a simiar issue with the connector mismatch (16 pins vs 14 pins?)
Looking for any guidance/help