View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 07:26 AM
Senior Expert

Joe / APP Team is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie View Post
i have a Maytag washer LAT2916AAE i notice that when the water loads it seams to be leaking from the base of the tub i was wondering what will fix this problem the washer is in great shape still hate to dump it if i can fix it!!!
When the leak occurs, is it only when the tub is filling with water, or is it during the whole cycle ?

It may be as simple as a damaged water flume or hose, or tub leaning too far forward and water is missing the tub.

You may want to remove the front panel and observe the location and time of the leak and respond with what you observe, for a more accurate assistance.

** If you remove the front panel, be careful not to reach into the cabinet, there are several electrical and mechanical moving parts and you could get hurt.**

Joe M. APP TEAM

Find Appliance Parts at AppliancePartsPros.com - Largest inventory in the U.S. with 91% of all in-stock orders delivered within 2 business days. Thousands of photos and diagrams make it very easy to find the right part. Enter your appliance model here.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17