JW: Thank You--Still Having Trouble
Thanks so much for trying to help me. I removed the lint screen and I have to assume the Moisture Sensor behind it was what held the lint/debris which was caked on. I cleaned it and used alcohol as you suggested. Unfortunately, I set it on Automatic and it still will not shut off even with the brand new Timer.
Is this where the Moisture Sensor is located? It is a curved white plastic behind the lint screen.
Again, JW, my wife and I thank you for your advice and counsel.
Robert W. Thomas