View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 09-26-2009, 04:55 PM
warbirdman warbirdman is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4
warbirdman is on a distinguished road


I no longer have the part# but you can get it from GE after wading through some of their menus. They will e-mail you the parts breakdown, and you want the jam nut that the jackscrew rides in. It is enclosed in a little sheetmetal container. I shopped the part around, and eventually paid about $28 for it. I think GE wanted approx $50 and so did another local shitbag parts supplier. I hope this helps.

Reply With Quote

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17